The Walking Dead

Doc Brown

2 minutes ago, Weaver said:

Like the 

Hide contents

First one wasn't that bad. That's what I'd expected since the end of last season. BUT THEN THEY PULL THROUGH WITH THE COMIC AND KILL GLENN TOO WTF.

It's gonna be a looong season. Idk how they're going to take Negan down, but it's going to be SO satisfying when they finally do.

Yea. 

Spoiler

There's going to be more coming down. So that'll definitely add to the looooong season. Heck yea it will be.

1 minute ago, Weaver said:

Like the 

Hide contents

First one wasn't that bad. That's what I'd expected since the end of last season. BUT THEN THEY PULL THROUGH WITH THE COMIC AND KILL GLENN TOO WTF.

It's gonna be a looong season. Idk how they're going to take Negan down, but it's going to be SO satisfying when they finally do.

Spoiler

First one was definitely, ugh... saw that coming. I was prepared. Second one I also semi-predicted, due to things I had heard, but it was just so much worse in every way. Out of all of those there we've known Glenn longer than most of them... it wasn't just brutal graphically, for sure.

4 minutes ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

Along with the...

Reveal hidden contents

smashed in skull...

Spoiler

And they did the trying to talk thing that was so disturbing last season, but brought it to a whole new level. It was really awful.

What was that he said? "I will find you"?

Edited by The Guardian Mew
1 minute ago, The Guardian Mew said:
  Hide contents

And they did the trying to talk thing that was so disturbing last season, but brought it to a whole new level. It was really awful.

Spoiler

Yea. That was just... omg. I don't know what Glenn was trying to say, but damn... it was just painful.

7 minutes ago, The Guardian Mew said:
  Hide contents

Yeah 

Spoiler

he was saying "I'll find you." Like, in the next life, or whatever nebulous thing takes place after death lol. But omfg it was brutal. Seeing him look like that and hear his voice quake like that as he was dying. Holy fuck. Disgusting. And sad. And demoralizing. And crushing. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

16 minutes ago, The Guardian Mew said:
  Hide contents

It's a shame they hauled Darryl off... I want to know what his next conversation with Maggie is going to be like.

Spoiler

Yeah and then there's Carol and Morgan meeting the dude with the tiger. I'm guessing that'll be their ticket to taking out Negan.

I don't follow this show, and only know about this because my roommate does and put it on while I was chillin' on the couch with him.

It didn't hit me as hard because I didn't have that emotional connection, but I gotta admit: this was some pretty powerful shit!

I won't follow it after this unless I'm in the room again--mostly because I feel like I'd need to watch the whole show from the beginning, and I just don't have time to catch up--but I am grinning, confident that Negan will be forced to watch his entire army die horribly around him, before being killed brutally himself.

It will be glorious, so hang in there, my friends. :)

Edited by Schmengland
1 minute ago, Schmengland said:

I don't follow this show, and only know about this because my roommate does and put it on while I was chillin' on the couch with him.

It didn't hit me as hard because I didn't have that emotional connection, but I gotta admit: this was some pretty powerful shit!

I won't follow it after this unless I'm in the room again--mostly because I feel like I'd need to watch the whole show from the beginning, and I just don't have time to catch up--but I am grinning, confident that Negan will be forced to watch his entire Army  die horribly around him, before being killed brutally himself.

It will be glorious, so hang in there, my friends. :)

Here's to hoping! Any guesses as to who'll get him?