The Walking Dead

Doc Brown

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 10:22 PM, Ridley Prime said:

Even now still the season hasn’t let up. I think they took all the major criticisms of season 7 to heart.

Regarding tonight’s episode, R.I.P. Shiva. T-T

Word. I still miss that tiger. Getting a bit drained from the battles. Hoping that they pace them out a bit more. It'll be something when Negan joins the fray though.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Right?

Such a deviation from the comics...

Spoiler

Chandler Riggs who plays Carl was written off so he could fully attend college... I can't fault him for that. It was just one of those life related things where he had to get off the show eventually when other things took more priority, so they wrote that ending for his character.

When the show first started like 8 years/seasons ago, he was still an itty bitty kid. They grow up so fast don't they...

2 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Chandler Riggs who plays Carl was written off so he could fully attend college... I can't fault him for that. It was just one of those life related things where he had to get off the show eventually when other things took more priority, so they wrote that ending for his character.

When the show first started like 8 years/seasons ago, he was still an itty bitty kid. They grow up so fast don't they...

Ahhhh.... I didn't know there was another reason for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on the finale @Doc Brown ? Assuming you caught up on it by now...

Liking where it’s going so far with Fear TWD, at any rate. Having Morgan crossover into the show was a good choice, and the new antagonist group looks interesting too. Does Fear TWD even have a certain comic series or source material to adhere to, or is it completely its own thing by AMC? Liking it either way, though it’s had its ups and downs.

4 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Thoughts on the finale @Doc Brown ? Assuming you caught up on it by now...

Liking where it’s going so far with Fear TWD, at any rate. Having Morgan crossover into the show was a good choice, and the new antagonist group looks interesting too. Does Fear TWD even have a certain comic series or source material to adhere to, or is it completely its own thing by AMC? Liking it either way, though it’s had its ups and downs.

No fan of it. Pretty much very near walking away from the show. Still have to watch the ep before it. But the finale itself... ugh. 

Dammit Rick.

Edited by Doc Brown
Just now, Ridley Prime said:

Wait, you watched the episodes out of order? 

Maggie with her plotting was the only part I had a problem with, acting like she’s the only one who lost anything. 

I got to see the finale while it was recording. Missed the one before.

Yea I can see what you mean there. It's OOC. 

I'm just tired of Rick and his attitude. Ugh.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I got to see the finale while it was recording. Missed the one before.

Yea I can see what you mean there. It's OOC. 

I'm just tired of Rick and his attitude. Ugh.

Oh, okay. Really liked the ep before the finale where Negan laid down the law with Simon. Jeffery Dean Morgan and Steven Ogg stole the show with every scene they were in.

Even more strange that Jesus was there during that scene too...

Eh, I still like Rick, but I get you. There’s only so much they can do with his character before it gets redundant, but I liked how the war ended with him saying “My mercy prevails over my wrath”...

If there’s any character whose attitude I’ve gotten tired of, it’s Daryl. He used to be one of my favorite characters too, especially for someone who wasn’t in the comics (liked Merle a little more though), but as of late, his impulsive/undisciplined redneck shtick of getting people killed, had long overstayed its welcome for me. Rick isn’t without guilt either, but he’s tolerable for me by comparison.