Roivas Mansion - N4A Chat Thread - October 2020

Tyranogre

46 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

Ace Attorney 3 is so much better than 2, I'm almost retroactively angry about 2.

Same. Though, 2 has the best last episode out of all of the games as of now; heck even some people think that episode is the best episode. And, after going through all of the other episodes, I agree. Besides that, Pearls, the music, and the new mechanic it brings, 2 is pretty much annoying.  

Sunshine is not a bad game. It's just a good game with interesting concepts.  

Man, so far my experience with new games in 2020 has been mediocre, two remakes, an expanded game, New Horizons, and Crash 4 have been the best highlights. Then again, I've been playing older games in some of these franchises with newer games first, so...  

Fall Guys look fun. Among Us straight-up stole the premise of the classic mafia game! 

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams

i had always thought my dad rescinded his canadian citizenship when he joined the US military but apparently not so i might have a way out y;

i'm poor as hell though so i don't know if it really means much tbh

Just now, Tyranogre said:

why did i laugh

Edited by Pichi

So i started organizing pokemon in my pokemon bank a day or so ago by Pokedex # from stuff i got from Wondertrades in the past

Unfortunately i either fell asleep or i wasn't paying attention and my 3DS ran out of battery - so that was several hours gone to waste.... i was getting close to finishing Gen 3 or 4 too

I swore i saved  later on but guess not

Well, back to redoing Gen 1-3

And another setback i have is that apparently i either sent some of these or got them in a future game - so can't exactly send a handful of these to Y

guess i'll have to use Moon or Ultra Moon after i Bank some of these Pokemon from one of these games first so i have enough space

53 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

All of a sudden my PS2 stopped playing sound.

I don't know if the problem is with my HDMI adapter, or with the component cables.

Found a similar problem here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ps2/comments/d9mnhd/no_sound_fix/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Person ended up resetting the power strip and reconnecting the component cables and the sound worked again.