Will the Switch be 3D?

Do you think the Switch Screen will be 3d enabled?  Or would you prefer that fad go away?  And if ii is replacing the portable lines out right, do you think it will continue streetpassing the way the 3ds's have?   It is not a bad size to pull it off, but I dont see it being as portable as the ds/3ds.  Thoughts?

If look at the 3DS it's obvious how they don't really care about 3D anymore so... Also, if the Switch has a multi-touch screen there's now way it will have 3D. Plus, 3D requires more power since it's rendering 2 images. Just imagine how much power they'd need if they had just a 720p HD screen as well as 3D.

Edited by alienboyva

Besides the power to pull 3D on that screen you know how expensive and unpractical it would be to the consumer to see 3D without glasses on that thing. The 3Dless glasses on the 3D works cause any bigger and it won't work. It can but will be expansive to get parallax barriers to work on a screen so large.

As for what I mentioned in this thread, with getting a connection outside your network, it should default to Streetpass.

Strictly 3DS speaking.... the old model's 3D worked but the viewing angle for good 3D was very narrow.  With the N3DS the viewing angle is SOOOOOOOOO much better that I use the 3D A LOT MORE.

I doubt the Switch will do glasses-less 3D.  I personally think the whole 3D fad died already.  Anywho...

I have a good feeling that that tablet could support a VR headset adapter for doing VR if that catches on.   

No shot.  The entire reason the no-glasses 3D effect works on 3DS is because it assumes that only one person is looking at the screen at a time, a logical assumption to make for a handheld.  They showed off multiplayer on the tablet multiple times in the trailer.  No way they'd add 3D and encourage such a feature.

Plus, they need to dedicate as many resources as possible just to get console games to run smoothly on that thing.