Forza Motorsport/Horizon Thread

Juanblue85

Hi gang and welcome to the Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport Thread. 
image.png.aaee5f84196659736dcb3455c0920cea.pngimage.jpeg.3b24949195f1031c2d2de7123ae37984.jpeg

I wanted to make this thread because I wanted to at least let people on Ninfora know that Forza Horizon 3, Hot Wheels DLC, Blizzard Mountain DLC and its various car packs will be delisted from XBO and Windows 10 come September 27th, 2020. Previous games in both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon have been delisted before like Forza Horizon for X360, Forza Horizon 2 for XBO, Forza Motorsport 6 for XBO and Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10 this is mostly due to licenses running out for both cars that are featured in the game as well as music. While it is possible to get the games in physical disc form sadly the DLC is another story entirely. For me I missed out on Forza Horizon X360 Rally DLC, Forza Horizon 2 XBO Storm Island, Porsche Pack and Fast and Furious DLC. For Forza Horizon 3 the more important DLCs would be Hot Wheels DLC, Blizzard Mountain DLC and Hoonigan Car Pack as they add more to the game from more exploration to more achievements.

Edited by Juanblue85
15 hours ago, avalonknight said:

Damn, that's sad to hear. I'll be getting it ASAP after I get some gift cards from Rite Aid. I've always enjoyed the Horizon series more than Motorsport. Though it is odd that the third installment gets delisted while the first two are still up there.

Actually. Forza Horizon X360 and Forza Horizon 2 XBO have since been delisted. This means only Forza Horizon 4 will remain for the time being. The good thing is that servers for the games will remain active even after delisting but you just won't be able to purchase the game digitally anymore unless you somehow find a code online that can still redeem it. I too super prefer the Horizon series over the Motorsport one. I have been raising awareness about the game since last month in other places.