Nintendo Direct Mini Partners Sept 17th

The game I always hope to see at these things was pushed into 2021; but maybe we'll get another small peak at No More Heroes III. The announcement of the delay did end with "Please stay tuned for key art from Darick [Robertson] himself, as well as further announcements and news regarding No More Heroes 3." 

Just now, Kezay said:

Bayonetta 3 has bee in the wind for a good while now and even with No More Heroes 3 slipping into 2021, maybe we can get an update on that?

Look at that, someone beat me to the punch. 

Edited by blcdude1

Yeah, pretty much I want updated on Bayo 3, BD II and Doom Eternal. I don't expect it but it should be there in partner showcase, other than that I not gonna expect nothing so I don't get let down. The showcases are getting better but at the same time because it is using the direct name it sort of tarnished what ppl know these for and to some extent expect.

It's sort like with the All-Star moniker for Super Mario 3D All--Star, that name meant something the first time when it came the 2D titles for the first time in 16-bit. What we are getting is outright is good but could be better. And don't even get me started with Official Nintendo Seal of quality either, that isn't what it used to be nowadays. All I am saying that Nintendo should be careful when they build a brand to maintain its integrity as best as possible and not skew it too much as less as it is.

20 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

Maybe Bravely Default II? If that still makes it out this year I'll be pretty well set for the remainder of the year with that, 3D All-Stars, Age of Calamity, and Pikmin 3. Or maybe Doom: Eternal, it'd be nice to finally get a hard release date for that one.

Keep forgetting about Doom Eternal, would love to see a release date for Switch on that one.

Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wing of Ruins coming Summer 2021.

The sequel to the MH title that got its start on the 3DS. Never played MH title but I like the look of that title and this one too.

EDIT: A monster Hunter direct is coming up after this Showcase.

Edited by DLurkster