Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity announced

Seeing the world 100 years ago is going to add so much perspective to Breath of the Wild. The gameplay earlier reminded me that there's a good chance most of the ruins around Hyrule will be fleshed out settlements in Age of Calamity. Impa seems like a very fun character to play as, and I like that she resembles Paya so much. I do hope we see Purah as a playable character as well. 

9 hours ago, IU said:

Seeing the world 100 years ago is going to add so much perspective to Breath of the Wild. The gameplay earlier reminded me that there's a good chance most of the ruins around Hyrule will be fleshed out settlements in Age of Calamity. Impa seems like a very fun character to play as, and I like that she resembles Paya so much. I do hope we see Purah as a playable character as well. 

Seeing the world in that state prior to the events of BotW is one of the things I'm most excited.  I really liked how the new trailer showed off the Akkala Fortress (granted, it was burning) but it will be nice to see certain locales before they were destroyed during the start of the calamity.

I was just about to post that, PB.

But I guess with was possible said with an error in translation that there will be a new character reveal today, they really meant new gameplay of character we know of in action like the above. I hyped my for a new character and should of knew better to expect that much that soon, I guess.

Still like this showing despite how I felt initially.

3 hours ago, purple_beard said:

I saw this and wondered if it would be like the one yesterday but this is translated better because gameplay was previously recorded and commentary is easy to keep track when you know what coming up up to comment on than the live gameplay yesterday. I didn't put that up yesterday because of opposite of those reasons.

Really thought this vid would be a repeat but not only was it better translated but learned a lot characters moves in detail with the commentary to understand. Yesterday was also probably harder because lot of the commentary was irrelevant to the gameplay. I got a sense of that yesterday.

17 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

"Not gonna say"

>Hint is absolutely saying

True, could of worded that better but should of just left it with a hint then. I didn't say who exactly.

So are telling me were spoiled because of the hint or didn't like how I wasn't say but still did say something?

2 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

True, could of worded that better but should of just left it with a hint then. I didn't say who exactly.

So are telling me were spoiled because of the hint or didn't like how I wasn't say but still did say something?

I'm a super sensitive spoiler person, but if there was an official TRAILER dropped, it's fair game. I don't really count gameplay footage videos like a Treehouse as trailer.

And even then, I'm only like this with Zelda games really.

2 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

I'm a super sensitive spoiler person, but if there was an official TRAILER dropped, it's fair game. I don't really count gameplay footage videos like a Treehouse as trailer.

And even then, I'm only like this with Zelda games really.

I figured it was the spoiler part and the hint if vague would still trigger you. Yeah, I know that about you with Zelda in particularly and can't I help you with that.

But those who aren't spoiler sensitive, I put the vids up there for them and in spoiler tags. I'll just post the vids and won't say a thing.

Sorry.

I believe there was no demo for the original Hyrule Warriors. I can't say for any somewhat recent Dynasty Warrior games but there was demo for the Persona 5 Scramble game earlier this year (btw the western release was delayed to next year according to Koei Tecmo shows no TBD for for the west in their financial briefings, a few think it is delay for Age of Calamity)

As for this game demo, I'm usually done for playing games before I actually buy and play but I think I have to draw a line here. I have only played Hyrule Warriors as Dynasty games so to me I won't be spoiled by that but I want the first time I play this game to be the game. Just want the first to be there and not a demo, tho I played this type of game before, strange to say that.

I might DL the demo and don't play. I'm sure I won't suffer with it just sitting there so I'll be fine......