Pichi

Tazmily Village - N4A Chat Thread - September 2020

12 hours ago, Pichi said:

chocolatewednesday.gif.99adec182a66885366a4afae8a9d65bf.gif

a few days after i unmute all my social media again, i feel the most depressed i've felt in quite some time. 🤔

I noticed I feel better whenever I'm more mindful about it

use those muted words and block tags and stuff honestly and change the trends to a language you can't read. I try to make it so I deal with unpleasant stuff on my own terms, not shoved in between things I'm passionate about. every time I see something on my feed I don't want to I try to mute it

9 hours ago, devilsKnife said:

I noticed I feel better whenever I'm more mindful about it

use those muted words and block tags and stuff honestly and change the trends to a language you can't read. I try to make it so I deal with unpleasant stuff on my own terms, not shoved in between things I'm passionate about. every time I see something on my feed I don't want to I try to mute it

yeah i still have trending blocked, RTs turned off for quite a few people, etc., but i'm wondering if even that's good enough. wanna be connected somewhat again but psyduck;

6 minutes ago, Pichi said:

yeah i still have trending blocked, RTs turned off for quite a few people, etc., but i'm wondering if even that's good enough. wanna be connected somewhat again but psyduck;

might be worth it just to quit it, idk

yeah the only reason i don't is cause of my stream presence and such. that's why i had it so heavily muted before though. i just wanted to try again :v

meanwhile twitch is now forcing random midroll ads over live if you don't run an assload of ads manually so i guess it's time to also jump ship on the only fucking large platform that has mostly given me joy in the last 10 years theydonothing;

Edited by Pichi

14 hours ago, devilsKnife said:

biggest mood lol

i've waited a literal decade for this

demon's souls is incredible but it looks and runs like an early-gen PS2 game and the online being dead is a huge detriment to the experience

13 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Shouldn't there be a sequel by now? 

What's up with: 

Half-Life 3 

Portal 3 

and now this game?

lmao I wish

valve makes so much money off steam they don't even have to make games any more