Tazmily Village - N4A Chat Thread - September 2020

April

They need to make an Akinator for streaming services to pick what to watch.

Like "First off, what country are you in?"; "Next, what service do you want to use?"; "Do you want to watch a movie, or a show?"; "How long should it be?"

Etc, etc.

I'll sell the rights to this idea for $50,000.

Thank you.

Edited by EH_STEVE

On the subject of JRPG characters killing God, in most of the ones I've played, you're not literally killing the deity that created the universe; you're killing someone who obtained the power of a God through artificial means. The only times it was played straight, it turned out that the God you're killing was actually one half of a single being that got split into two separate entities.

35 minutes ago, Juni said:

Friends list are currently really addicted to genshin impact....I'm not sure I'll touch it. 

If you would play it on a computer stay the hell away from it. It’s version of anti-cheat is like a step away from being malware 

48 minutes ago, ace said:

I blew the 18 feet of dust off my WiiU and hooked it up to play galaxy 2 again. 

The game itself is phenomenal as always but hoo boy does it look bad blown up on a 1440p monitor...

yeah it looks so muddy all blown up...

shame cause Super Mario Galaxy on 3D all stars could almost pass as a modern game

28 minutes ago, ace said:

If you would play it on a computer stay the hell away from it. It’s version of anti-cheat is like a step away from being malware 

Heard about it. No way I'll be playing it on pc. Saw an article about the anti cheat software last night. It's some bad stuff.

Most impressions I've heard so far sound like the gacha mechanics aren't too imposing on the game, but I feel the longer it goes that'll change. y;

League of Legends is basically burning down and rebuilding the item system from the ground up this preseason, shit's gonna be chaotic. y;

7 minutes ago, Edie Napier said:

Most impressions I've heard so far sound like the gacha mechanics aren't too imposing on the game, but I feel the longer it goes that'll change. y;

yeah, a friend of mine was playing a touhou gacha a couple months back (idr the name sorry) and even spent a ton of effort building a resource for it only for them to almost completely eliminate the ability to play without spending money. :v gacha games are a fucking plague

I thought I would be done with FFX after I beat the game. I thought it was just adequate. There was no real need to go back.  

But, why do I have such a bone to pick with Dark Yojimbo?! I don't really have a reason to fight the hardest bosses, Nemesis and Penance. This is one of those moments I beat the game out of getting closure. I have no real desire to get most of the Celestial Weapons. I should have no motivation to complete the Sphere Grid. It all really started because those Lv. 4 Key Spheres taunted me. I have a huge gripe with the Sphere Grid, but I'm a sucker for customization of all of my characters.  

Better question: What's preventing me from finally playing Super Mario Galaxy and Final Fantasy XII?! 

Why did I put in about over 150 hours of a game I thought was just competent?!