Tazmily Village - N4A Chat Thread - September 2020

April

12 hours ago, Pichi said:

chocolatewednesday.gif.99adec182a66885366a4afae8a9d65bf.gif

a few days after i unmute all my social media again, i feel the most depressed i've felt in quite some time. 🤔

I noticed I feel better whenever I'm more mindful about it

use those muted words and block tags and stuff honestly and change the trends to a language you can't read. I try to make it so I deal with unpleasant stuff on my own terms, not shoved in between things I'm passionate about. every time I see something on my feed I don't want to I try to mute it

9 hours ago, devilsKnife said:

I noticed I feel better whenever I'm more mindful about it

use those muted words and block tags and stuff honestly and change the trends to a language you can't read. I try to make it so I deal with unpleasant stuff on my own terms, not shoved in between things I'm passionate about. every time I see something on my feed I don't want to I try to mute it

yeah i still have trending blocked, RTs turned off for quite a few people, etc., but i'm wondering if even that's good enough. wanna be connected somewhat again but psyduck;

meanwhile twitch is now forcing random midroll ads over live if you don't run an assload of ads manually so i guess it's time to also jump ship on the only fucking large platform that has mostly given me joy in the last 10 years theydonothing;

Edited by Pichi