Tazmily Village - N4A Chat Thread - September 2020

April

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

any kind of dancing you like to do or somethin else that could be just as fun exercise wise? @skycandy

ring fit is enough to probably hold me through the winter lol

god no to dancing, i dont have enough rhythm to get any fun out of that 

ring fits really fun tho flower; starting off real slow just bc im out of shape but im gonna work up to doing longer workouts now that im getting used to it 

5 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Only the ones that don't have DDR in the title. ;) 

DDR was the shit back in the day. Too bad Konami ruined it by trying to compete with Just Dance.

sorry but i'm obligated to say pump it up > ddr

5 minutes ago, Pichi said:

sorry but i'm obligated to say pump it up > ddr

IDK much about the Pump It Up series (never played it), but I always found it odd with it's arrow layout and center acting like it's own arrow.

How does the playlist compare? One of the the reasons I love DDR so much is because of its playlist. All that cheesy euro dance, annoyingly catchy j-pop, and other various forms EDM... It's all so good!

2 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

IDK much about the Pump It Up series (never played it), but I always found it odd with it's arrow layout and center acting like it's own arrow.

How does the playlist compare? One of the the reasons I love DDR so much is because of its playlist. All that cheesy euro dance, annoyingly catchy j-pop, and other various forms EDM... It's all so good!

i said "i'm obligated" cause all my friends liked it over DDR haha. i don't really have a strong opinion

8 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I can’t find the Wednesday edit, but the scene appears to be from a movie called “Magnolia”:

dammit i'm really bouta scour your whole post history at some point. ty though

Got photo evidence of all of the locations those Roswell Aliens should be for proof it's a glitch, and I'm not the only one who has been locked out of the achievement. Sent pics to the Activision Support Twitter, because they need to know they screwed up.   

With that said, game's still fun. Hope they do more with DLC or something, because I loved the series as a kid and teen. I was there at the right time.

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams
1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

If time doesn't pass during the Dark Hour, why can't the Persona 3 MC just bring a bunch of sleeping bags to Tartarus and have the party take turns grinding until they get tired, then switch out for the next party members while the tired ones sleep?

video game logic (@_@)