Pichi

Tazmily Village - N4A Chat Thread - September 2020

13 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Persona 3 FES or Portable?

Main differences in Portable are female MC option with different social links and full party control, but out of battle format changes to be like a VN.

17 minutes ago, ace said:

I played the demo for the THPS remaster last night. When it started with Superman by Goldfinger I almost cried. Cannot wait for Friday 

That song was my JAM

48 minutes ago, Pichi said:

for me the really nostalgic one is THPS3 since i got into the series a bit later. i wonder if they'll give the other games a facelift at some point too

3 is definitely the best of the originals and is one of my all time favorite games. The OG THPS was one of the first video games I ever owned though so it hold a special place in my heart 

1 hour ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

SO HERE I AM! 

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN!

HOLDING ONTO WHAT I AM! 

PRETENDING I'M A SUPERMAN! 

...Sorry, just can't for Friday. 

Wait, isn't there a moon level in 2?

That’s skate heaven you’re thinking of. It’s just in space 

Oh, wait, I can turn up and down the V/A volume in FFX. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.  

... Huh, this Sphere Grid thing is perhaps more complicated than I thought. I think this will be my first non-conventional leveling up system. If I can get a hang of this, maybe I'll be somewhat decent at Romancing Saga 3. 

5 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Whoever at Nintendo came up with the hashtag "#pokemonmastersex" is probably going to get fired soon.theydonothing;

Reminds me of Susan Boyle. Years ago, she had an album that was promoted with the hashtag #susanalbumparty.

And there have been other great ones over the years. From Dorothy Perkins wanting people to tweet about how much they love DP to BlackBerry’s Research in Motion jobs, sometimes the best/worst hashtags are chosen. 

33 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Oh, wait, I can turn up and down the V/A volume in FFX. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.  

... Huh, this Sphere Grid thing is perhaps more complicated than I thought. I think this will be my first non-conventional leveling up system. If I can get a hang of this, maybe I'll be somewhat decent at Romancing Saga 3. 

The Sphere Grid, assuming you didn't pick Expert mode, is mostly linear until near end-game. Khimari is the exception in that he starts in the center and can branch into other character's designated path.

our first 2 pieces of Real Furniture were delivered today n it finally feels like im a real adult again lol

still cannot wait for the day when we get a new mattress