Mineral Town - N4A Chat Thread - August 2020

Spring

28 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

We've been trying to make plans to look at rings, so... Almost there. y;

yo congrats, thats so much fun! i spent years looking and deciding on what i wanted (consequence of growing up around a bunch of antique jewelry) and i wear it all the time, tho ty never wears theirs lol y; 

Looks like all of the DLC for Dungeon Defenders is on sale until September 3rd...

Still have 5.07 left on that card that i still haven’t used for anything yet

So guess i *could* buy a few of those DLC if i wanted to..

Would only have enough for 5 or 6 of them... would leave 10 of them unpurchased

Granted that’s aside from some of them i got when they were available for free during some holidays, which was nice

Granted im on the fence on two of them... not certain if i want them or not, tbh

But i wonder - does anyone still even play Dungeon Defenders or Dungeon Defenders II?

Hmm....

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

@Chrom  Am a bit concerned about Secret Santa this year given the what the new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is doing to the post office. Will the dates be adjusted for it due to items taking longer to go through the mail?

If that's what's actually happening closer to the end of the year then I think it only makes sense to recommend shipping earlier.

1 hour ago, Chrom said:

If that's what's actually happening closer to the end of the year then I think it only makes sense to recommend shipping earlier.

Yea. And it's already happening now. Not good. Fair point.

Edited by Doc Brown
1 hour ago, skycandy said:

going to the doctor today for a medical exam to ensure im not bringing something deadly and dangerous into the country for permanent residency, pls send me your strongest good vibes, im anxious matty;

[aggressively good vibes]

spiritbomb.gif.549eeeb16ee3b92a66413e4b70617ea5.gif

Edited by Pichi
1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Worst case scenario we could always go all-digital.

It's not like there's anyone here who doesn't have either a Switch or a Steam account.

How do people gift digitally via the Switch? Just get a digital eshop card via Gamestop or something? Been wondering about that.