Mineral Town - N4A Chat Thread - August 2020

Spring

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I keep seeing this meme all over Twitter where a person or character is lip-synching to some weird Japanese song, but the lip-sync is very crudely-animated.

Anyone know what I'm talking about/where it's from?

@ 1:09

Edited by Isotope
12 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Woke up early Friday to my cat having a lot of trouble breathing, rushed him to emergency vet where they gave him steroids, sedatives, and xrays. Found a lot of fluid in chest. Gave him stuff to clear it out and put him in an oxygen kennel. Nothing helped. I had to say goodbye to my little boy after only 11 years. My wife and I have been absolutely devastated. I feel broken.

mgs3salute.jpg.ce65747e61e6fa8f94738dd2919a8e4a.jpg

Finally got done procrastinating and finished the remainder of Pokemon Shield this evening - was a bit too... overleveled for it, though...

Just need to finish the Dex... though most of it could be easy since i could just transfer them from a previous game... once i figure out which ones those are

Going to have to trade for Sword exclusives through Home... and Zacian is going to be tricky to obtain..

I think the game was fine for the most part... though wish there was more to do in routes/towns, though...

Granted i don't have the DLC yet - i'll get to buying that at.... some point

I don't know when, though

Now that there aren’t any currently running Max Raid events and finished the main game in Shield, went back to Ultra Moon to finish the Pokédex and post game stuff

Pretty close, too just need Shelloa,Krokorok,Porygon2 and Vanillish in the Island dexes aside from the Tapus (considering i transferred majority of them over out of laziness since that was easier to do anyway

That’s aside from the remaining legendaries and Ultra Beasts to track down - which... will be tricky to do

Also recently remembered that i still haven’t gotten around to getting Alpha Sapphire - should get around to getting a Eshop card to buy that

Probably would be easier to do, anyway

Also i have over 20 boxes of Pokémon in my Bank that i got from Wonder trades... really should clear those out...

not sure whether i should just release most of them outright or send them back into the Wonder Trade system... some of them aren’t really worth keeping

probably will keep any foreign Pokémon or Hidden Abilities, though.. Assuming I don’t already have them

Edited by Shadow118