Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon: Which are you getting?

Chrom

I'm going to wait for confirmation on the day-night cycle and some more of the version exclusives. I was going to get moon because everyone and their mother is going for Sun, but I honestly can't blame them. The idea that there's even a chance  that we might be in perpetual darkness during normal hours bothers me. I can adjust the 3DS clock, but still.

19 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

I'm going to wait for confirmation on the day-night cycle and some more of the version exclusives. I was going to get moon because everyone and their mother is going for Sun, but I honestly can't blame them. The idea that there's even a chance  that we might be in perpetual darkness during normal hours bothers me. I can adjust the 3DS clock, but still.

I thought it was confirmed that it's not perpetual. If you're playing Moon in the PM, the game clock is AM and vice-versa. So, NORMALLY, people play games during sunlight hours, but with Moon's convention it makes it so the player is playing mostly at night IN GAME.

14 minutes ago, Reilly said:

I've always gotten the game that's said first (Red, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond, HeartGold, Black, Black 2, X, OmegaRuby) and this won't be any different.  I'm getting Sun.

...It's always turned out that way for me too

Pokemon Moon.  My bro and I have something of a tradition where he picks up the "primary" version (like Red, Gold, Ruby, etc.) and I get its counterpart.  Although I sort of reversed it with X and Y when I picked up X and he got Y, though my reasoning there was cause since I had Blue I'd get the version that was represented by a Blue theme which was "X" while he got "Y" cause of Red. :P

Well, at first I liked the look of Lunala better than Solgaleo. Plus I tend to like dark themes better than the light/life ones. But I've recently decided to go with Sun instead. Solgaleo's really grown on me, and I like his Radiant form more than Lunala's Full Moon form. Also, Steel is my favorite type, and having another legendary with that type is pretty sweet.

if the game's really good and the region's fun to play in, I might actually try to migrate my whole collection of Pokémon into Sun. And maybe I'll actually try battles online, though I'm usually too scared to because I don't like EV training.