Blue Origami Cult - N4A Chat Thread - July 2020

I've been playing Fallout 76 since they added it to gamepass. I'm a big time Fallout fan and playing this game is so upsetting. The world is super interesting to explore and with the Wastelanders update there's even an interesting story, but I can't help but see that this could have been a single player game. It's free and I have nothing better to do so I'll keep plugging along with it just to see what's here but it still makes me sad inside. This game single-handedly killed any chance of a Fallout 5 anytime soon.

I'm trying to find an old internet video from about 15 years ago, when YouTube either didn't exist yet, or was very new.

It's about a teenage couple settling into a house getting ready for a romantic weekend together while their parents are away, but about halfway through, the boyfriend looks out the window and says "Is that a fucking midget?"

Then the rest of the video is just them becoming increasingly paranoid at the number of midgets outside their window.

Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

10 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Aw man there was a sequel? I didn’t know that. If I recall correctly that was fairly par for the course for the time, right? A fair few games didn’t make the transition from Japan to North America around that time...

Iirc, the sequels made it to Europe, so if you're willing to uhh sail the seven interwebs you can find them.

10 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I'm trying to find an old internet video from about 15 years ago, when YouTube either didn't exist yet, or was very new.

It's about a teenage couple settling into a house getting ready for a romantic weekend together while their parents are away, but about halfway through, the boyfriend looks out the window and says "Is that a fucking midget?"

Then the rest of the video is just them becoming increasingly paranoid at the number of midgets outside their window.

Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

Could it have been on Newgrounds or ebaumsworld?

Found some stuff.

Edited by Doc Brown
11 hours ago, skycandy said:

i also loved trace memory, also bummed the sequel didn't come here or the hotel dusk one :'[ i played lost in blue, but not a lot of it but it was very fun from what i remember, i love those survival type games 

If nothing else, at least the DS and 3DS are region free, and with a European release, a translated version of The Secret of Cape West is available and easily playable, just with that extra step of importing it. 

11 hours ago, ace said:

I've been playing Fallout 76 since they added it to gamepass. I'm a big time Fallout fan and playing this game is so upsetting. The world is super interesting to explore and with the Wastelanders update there's even an interesting story, but I can't help but see that this could have been a single player game. It's free and I have nothing better to do so I'll keep plugging along with it just to see what's here but it still makes me sad inside. This game single-handedly killed any chance of a Fallout 5 anytime soon.

I'm 600+ hours into this game. Only JUST started a second character the other day, level 27. My main is 260+

FUCKING SHIT! NOOOOOOOO! T_T  I absolutely Loved MythBusters. I so wish it would come back. I know they brought it back on the Science Channel, but it's not the same without the original crew.

What's going to happen next in 2020? :(  Can 2020 just end already?

Spoiler

kcry;

50 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Could it have been on Newgrounds or ebaumsworld?

February 26th 2019 – Fourth & HotSchedules Customer Community

Edited by alienboyva
3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Ah. Do you remember anything else about it? The garden gnomes vid seemed similar. 

All I can remember is that the title was something like "Sweethearts" or "Lovebirds" or something like that, to try to hide the twist about the midgets.

this is ac related but i post where i want bc im in charge

everyone on nookazon is clinically insane and my newest favorite pastime is browsing the discord and seeing what ridiculous things people ask for and pay for

>selling kk bubblegum for 10nmt

>raymond buyout for 400nmt flat

>turnips selling for 500+, 10nmt entry fee uwu

combined w extreme lowballs by people who are clearly in the wrong neighborhood

>looking for judy, i have 500k bells and can offer 2nmt uwu

>looking for raymond, only paying in bells

>is anyone giving away nmt for free??

really makes for an extremely fun discord experience, 500k users strong and somehow all of them ended up being absolutely bonkers