Blue Origami Cult - N4A Chat Thread - July 2020

went too hard running today after a long time being a potato and it hurts to even go on my tiptoes for a few seconds so i know i'm gonna be hurtin for the next few days lol. kinda did the same thing with melee as well cause the new rollback's got me playing again. so maybe my arms/wrists too? :v

58 minutes ago, Jun said:

I return once more. What sort of chaos did I miss?

we've managed a total of 5 pages so far in three weeks on the chat thread. no chaos here y;

Edited by Pichi

So i downloaded the Vortex Mod Manager for Fallout NV to manage my NV Mods easily

Will continuing using that for whenever i'll be able to buy Fallout 4 and Skyrim V: Special Edition... whenever those will go on salenext, anyway

I've remembered some of the mods and installed those... though disabled one that was causing clipping issues in the environments - so i think i fixed that

and a new one that was giving me an error on the model at first, then thought i fixed it, but just kept crashing to desktop after that.... so disabled that one until i can look into that more - not sure if there's something im missing

And then there's some that are just too large to download or won't download due to size.... will have to wait until im back on an Internet Connection

No idea when that will be, though....

At least i have some of my previous mods again....

1 hour ago, skycandy said:

oh baby we got our label for our joycon so we're gonna send that sucker in 

good timing since our pro controller is being delivered today/tomorrow

Getting the Pro Controller made playing the Switch into a good time . It's the best investment I made on the system. I'm still just salty that Nintendo wouldn't let me use the WiiU Pro Controller instead.

1 hour ago, Kodiack said:

I appreciate that you can use GameCube controllers with the Smash adapter as well. They work brilliantly for some games that aren't Smash, like Mario Kart!

Oh, I thought that it could only be used in Smash, that's cool! 

6 minutes ago, skycandy said:

Oh, I thought that it could only be used in Smash, that's cool! 

You can basically use them like a regular Switch controller, including navigating the menu and all. The buttons are mapped like you'd expect them to be. It's a perfectly viable way of playing some games. You'll primarily lose out on things like the extra buttons and gyro controls.

2 hours ago, Chrom said:

Switch Pro Controller is great, ever since I got mine it's what I use most of the time. It's a good backup for any Joy-Con drift problems and it also works nicely with PC games. educate;

Sweet. That's good to know.