Blue Origami Cult - N4A Chat Thread - July 2020

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

no way 18hrs of streaming is gonna hit a cap unless your cap is like... 50 gigs lol. and you already come close to hitting it.
for reference my recorded streams at 3000kbps tend to be like 1.25GB per hour or something like that
if you're streaming gamefeed only at 480p there's no reason to stream more than 1000kbps
the upload rates are in bits so it takes quite some time to reach any significant gigabytes of data

Thanks for the info! :) I haven't done video recording in almost a decade, so it's a little new. I'm working with OBS on Linux, and it seems pretty straight forward. I was thinking that 1000kbps for 480p video was the ideal rate.

Images of the Pearl and Marina figmas were released recently 

Though just Prototypes, both are looking pretty nice so far - the final versions with color will look even better

Granted, when they were teased/announced first, i thought they would’ve made the Squid Sisters first... well, hopefully they’ll get made at some point

Still looking forward to these

Just wish i could afford these type of figures...

extremely glad hamilton is now on disney plus, since i've been wanting to watch it for years and i really hope it ends up setting a precedent for making official filmings of broadway shows available widely 

still a weird ass musical, but the music is so fuckin catchy i've had it stuck in my head for days