Cup Head getting a Neflix series

I remember hearing about this a while back. I found it funny when the developers of the Cuphead game explained that if they were to make the show, it would never be finished. So that’s why they got another animation studio to do it. From what I saw of the preview it seems solid, but Netflix better not screw this up.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:53 PM, Eliwood8 said:

A video game inspired by classic cartoons gets its own series in the style of classic cartoons. Now we just need a game based on the Netflix series and the circle will be complete.

Can we get a novelization too?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Me and my little bro watched a few eps yesterday and it's really good! Though, I kind of wish it had a bit more of that "film look" like the game had. It's there, but I wish was more pronounced. I really like the "Man Handle" episode. That one ligitemly ame be laugh. Also, I like how they got Wayne Brady to play King Dice. He's a perfect fit to play him.

BTW, I could help but feel that when Cubhead runs around screaming, he sounds a bit too much like Spongebob, when he does that same.