New Pokemon news just released - News Part 2, Electric Boogaloo!

YES, Fucking finally! 

I’ve been hoping and waiting for a new one for YEARS.

I loved the original N64 game

Looks fucking beautiful too

Really going to have to preorder this when it’s available on the Eshop...

Welcome back 🥰

Also that puzzle game doesn’t look too bad either

1 hour ago, Ridley Prime said:

image0.thumb.png.2450f3f3e56ff35e58749af6cc9abe16.png

What a thing to wake up to, and even now I'm still processing it. Holy shit.

It would have been better had they spelled Namco and understand right but I digress.  It does cut down the venom and meaning in the meme to me though.

Damn....50m on what they showed for Snap 2

GameXplain is tl;dw for me, but I'm curious as to what all Pokemon this will have. The original Snap didn't have all original 151 of the time, but long as this sequel has a good amount of Pokemon from each gen to take beautiful pictures of all kinds of, I'll be sold.

The stunning visuals putting the people who still seriously defended SwSh's graphics to rest is also a nice bonus, albeit an afterthought at this point. This is nothing short of how a Pokemon title for the Switch should look though.

Before I scream about New Pokemon Snap

3 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

You guys laugh but for my 6 year old this could be a great tool. We will see how it works out.

HOLY SHIT POKEMON SMILE!!!! I didn't even finished watching the vid and txt my sister link to DL for my 4 year nephew. She told me in recent weeks he's not brushing his teeth on his own anymore and this couldn't be more of godsend. He loves Pokemon and especially Pikachu. So yeah this was a highlight for me.

-------

FUUUUUCCCK, POKEMON SNAP RETURNS!!!!

Dreams really do come true. (crying as I type this)

I can't even finish this post, I'm done. FUUUUCK MAN WE DID IT, WE FUCKING DID IT!!!

While a Pokemon Stadium 3 or Colosseum 3 someday would be a nice bonus out of what remaining spinoff ideas I can think of off the top of the head, this new Snap alone I can die happily with knowing it happened, in spite of everything. GameFreak could keep making titles that dissatisfy me and I wouldn't care (as I'm over the mainline Pokemon series at this point) if we kept getting spinoffs of this quality from Namco or someone. Regardless, Snap 2 will keep me satisfied for a long time coming.

hoping nintendo puts all their potential into this OST man
the Snap OST is one of my all time favorites and i'm way more nostalgic about that than the game itself y;

seriously aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Pichi

New Pokemon Snap is beautiful and a step up from how Pokemon currently looks on the Switch. I take a lot of pictures and clips on my Switch as it is, so having a game that plays right into that experience within my library would be perfect. Pokemon Snap is a game I've never played, but knowing how requested a new game has been already has me excited about this release. 

In the coming days, I may go ahead and buy the Sword DLC package. Honestly, I'll buy it if Kingdra is a strong spawn...I know Kingdra has been added, I'm just not sure if Kingdra is available through evolution only or can be encountered out right. I'll shiny hunt for it if it's a strong spawn. The only negative I have regarding Sword, Shield and its DLC are the Max Raid Battles. I'm tired of that aspect of the games and I know it's going to blow up even more with the legendary Pokemon in the Crown Tundra. I want to have a purely solo Pokemon experience when going for certain Pokemon without having to deal with questionable AI partners. 

13 hours ago, Kezay said:

I still need to start playing the Isle of Armor DLC.  Watching bits of this direct again is really scratching my itch to jump back in asap especially for some of the new Galarian forms being introduced.

Wait, is it out yet?