Switch eShop Summer Game Sale (6/9 – 6/16)

SummerSale2020_300x300.png.298e96ad29553d191886499c5a70a305.png

There's a huge summer sale on the Switch eShop this week, everything from first-party titles to third-party to indies (the "up to 50%" only applies to Nintendo published games, some indies are super cheap right now). Genuinely too many for me to even list the best deals, so be sure to check out the full list here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/

And check up on your eShop wishlist if you keep one; seems like at least half of the games on my wishlist are on sale so I'm definitely going to jump on a couple of 'em.

Good thing you made this topic because if I tried to make it, it would've taken me days to get a list of every game. I have too many games to play through as is and I'm probably going to by one that just came out after I finish posting this.

Normally this would be Nintendo E3 sale but is called the summer sale, even tho technically it is not summer for another week.

Still a good name and if there's something you've been waiting to get there's some great 1st party stuff on sale, get while the going is good.

2 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

Good thing you made this topic because if I tried to make it, it would've taken me days to get a list of every game. I have too many games to play through as is and I'm probably going to by one that just came out after I finish posting this.

I was thinking "I really ought to list some of the major games or biggest deals like Krazy or Alienboyva would" but I'm just not prepared to go through a list of 1000+ games to do that, haha.

4 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

Over at CheapAssGamer, Frisky compiled a TWO-POST long list of deals, which I highly recommend checking out. Dude's a trooper for making it.

• Chrom featured this topic