Kusoge title "Hoshi wo Miru Hito" coming to Switch

The "kusoge" game, Hoshi wo Miru Hito (translated as "People Who Watches Stars" or "Stargazer"), is coming to Switch. I don't know what made City Connection decide to port this buggy and confusing title. But it is getting a release in Japan this summer, and they might also be planning on a western release as well, so we all can experience this. Not sure if they are going to fix a lot of the problems this game has for this port, but I hope they'll have an original "unpatched" mode if they do. What are some of the problems? The first town is invisible, you cannot beat the most basic of enemies alone, equipping early weapons will make you WEAKER, etc. Though in fairness, it is also made by one guy with a very limited budget.

And to check out how bad it is, this runner at ADGQ ran this during the Awful Games Done Quick block, and also explains the game throughout.

Edited by avalonknight
8 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Cho-Aniki Anniversary Collection!

Takeshi’s Challenge HD!

Hong Kong 97 2020!

too small man. i'm not talkin about troll games like takeshi or hong kong.
i'm thinking like Death Crimson tier legendary kusoge.
also give me a modern port of Hotel Mario you cowards it deserves a second chance

for anybody who hasn't experienced the glory that is death crimson btw:
https://mimidoshima.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/from-the-people-behind-melty-blood-and-uniel/

Edited by Pichi