Bionis's Leg - N4A Chat Thread - May 2020

35 minutes ago, skycandy said:

our grocery store has arrows and such on the floor to make it so people kinda travel in one line through the store in order to keep distance from people as much as possible and while its hard to adhere to entirely, this bitch really dragged her 2 kids through every single aisle backwards, giving everyone the stinkeye as if we're in HER way and had it not been for the laws of this land, i would have slaughtered her 

I’ll tell you working in a supermarket has been trying. I want to just knock these idiots onto the floor but I also need this job 

Just now, ace said:

I’ll tell you working in a supermarket has been trying. I want to just knock these idiots onto the floor but I also need this job 

i feel you, im extremely lucky to not have to be working right now and if i was, i woulda lost my mind by now; people are generally pretty easygoing here but there's always assholes

On 5/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, ace said:

I use this one and is the best sounding headset you can get in the price range you’re looking for. Plus If anything breaks all of the parts are removable and replaceable for cheap. 

Apparently it's on back order and I won't get it for like a month.

So, still looking for headset recommendations!

31 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I have no idea what any of those things mean.

Do you not understand what resolution means?

Because 378p resolution is significantly lower than the 480i the original game ran at on THE WII

13 minutes ago, skycandy said:

how is it that march was 3 months long, april was 2, and may was only 2 weeks 

the passage of time is making me nuts! 

I feel like I just got home from that vacation and it was 2 and a half months ago. Time is slipping away so fast and I don't know how to feel about it.