Bionis's Leg - N4A Chat Thread - May 2020

ur all just mad i snuck my way into a mod position and Oscars too nice to kick me out

the thread name will survive bc its relevant and im kind and nice and lovely and sweet and benevolent flower;

next time wait for closer to midnight tho at least y;

1 minute ago, Pichi said:

you feelin better btw @skycandy

i am, finally, back to normal flower; 

i haven't forgotten that i said i want u to see my ac town but unfortunately its a huge mess bc im redesigning half of it so u will have to continue to be patient pls its important to me that it looks nice

how are u doing lately pichi-chan

Just now, Pichi said:

well i just realized i sold the first painting that i was supposed to give to blathers to open the museum but other than that i'm doin okay y;

oh you poor sweet summer child theydonothing; 

im salty they changed how redd works, i can't buy from friends towns anymore so filling up the art section is gonna take even longer matty; 

• Spring pinned this topic

how come people rush that anyway? i see my friends trading to fill up the museum as fast as possible and i'm just like... don't you want to not rush one of the main things that gives the game some longevity after you get bored of the daily stuff and run out of design/landscaping ideas?

Just now, Pichi said:

how come people rush that anyway? i see my friends trading to fill up the museum as fast as possible and i'm just like... don't you want to not rush one of the main things that gives the game some longevity after you get bored of the daily stuff and run out of design/landscaping ideas?

eh, its a sandbox game, people get their enjoyment out of being able to do whatever they want so who am i to question it y; art always takes the longest tho, and i don't get any enjoyment out of filling up the art section because unlike fish and bugs, it takes no amount of skill or gives any fun and instead just takes a really long time 

tho even in new leaf, i'd only go to one friends town at most to find art, so its not like it went any significant amount faster than just going at it alone 

i don't even like trading fossils because those are fun to find alone, but art...is really just boring and tedious

yeah i usually say the same thing with the sandbox part but they were trading fossils and i just didn't understand lol.

lately i've been goin ham with flowers personally

EW6E0LGU8AM2bap.thumb.jpg.6a2f2ba688bc5cfcb9b5eb578470efe8.jpg

Edited by Pichi
16 minutes ago, ace said:

My new keyboard just came in. That means I'm almost ready to go. This feels super nice to type on, but it's REALLY FUCKING LOUD.

i have an 80s buckling spring Model M. loud keyboards are great y;