1. 1. What's the best town fruit?

• Peach
    • Apple
    • Pear
    • Orange
    • Cherry
    • Coconut...wait, what?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/20 at 02:35 AM

In case anyone was curious how ShopRite in northern New Jersey is handling the COVID crisis, the general store manager just came into my department to yell at people for punching in before grabbing work uniforms. Apparently that minute or two is wage theft and will not be tolerated

3 hours ago, ace said:

In case anyone was curious how ShopRite in northern New Jersey is handling the COVID crisis, the general store manager just came into my department to yell at people for punching in before grabbing work uniforms. Apparently that minute or two is wage theft and will not be tolerated

Brutal. Not surprising though...

I like this new month name better. :) And cherries FTW. :P 

4 hours ago, ace said:

gonna be a surprised pikachu when yall strike

So currently at 3,268 on my to watch list

Granted i had a bit less, but went through the upcoming seasonal anime and added a few things

Just.... need to figure out where to go from here

Also now have Pokemon Shield and New Horizons now

These.... these will take awhile to download

Granted theres 30-ish hours left for New Horizons.... so hopefully that wont take too long

started cold shower challenge for the first time in years because i'm tired of holding myself back from reaching every goal i have whenever i lose focus a few weeks in
even with my stream and japanese study, the only things i've truly stuck to long term, i'm super inconsistent despite never giving them up
been up for 6 hours so far and i've done my second cold shower, studied for three hours, and went on a run. stream shortly.
plan on keeping up the routine (with varying exercise) the whole month.
here's the page i learned about cold shower therapy forever ago. it sounds super cheesy but it really does kick your ass y;

https://impossiblehq.com/cold-shower-therapy/