1. 1. What's the best town fruit?

• Peach
    • Apple
    • Pear
    • Orange
    • Cherry
    • Coconut...wait, what?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/20 at 02:35 AM

9 hours ago, skycandy said:

hello gamers ya girl feels like shit

tho im still sure its just allergies, i would like to no longer feel like shit

Yo big same over here. I’ve never had allergy issues like this before and I hate it! 

1 hour ago, ace said:

Yo big same over here. I’ve never had allergy issues like this before and I hate it! 

12 hours and a lot of headache remedies later i still have a slight headache but its not nearly as bad as this morning thankfully

i felt so bad this morning i legit thought i was getting meningitis again lmao 

here's hoping we can catch a break soon

im honestly not sure anymore that whatever i have is allergies bc i really just haven't felt this form of bad before, but on the bright side its let up a little bit today and replaced the ongoing headache with body ache instead, which is annoying, but a lot more welcome 

Persona 5 Royal is so good! 

... But, there's still that one dungeon that's still bad. If anything, it's just as bad, and the boss fight is still the worst part of this game. 

Oh, and as a bonus to those who bought the DLC battle stuff: 

I beat the Minato/Full Moon LV50 DLC. Man, that was no joke. Going after Yu when I level up a little bit. He was surprisingly harder.

Huh.

Looks like my Nintendo Switch Online subscription ram out...

Was wondering why I couldn’t get that downloadable free item for New Horizons..

Didn’t even know when that had happened... I thought that was still active, or thought i renewed it already? Not sure

So looks like I’ll have to look into that then... not that i have too much left on my prepaid card, so...

But Pokémon Shield finally finished downloading not too long ago, so that’s nice at least

7 hours ago, skycandy said:

im honestly not sure anymore that whatever i have is allergies bc i really just haven't felt this form of bad before, but on the bright side its let up a little bit today and replaced the ongoing headache with body ache instead, which is annoying, but a lot more welcome 

Have you taken your temperature lately? If so I t sounds a a lot like you might want to get on the phone with a doc. 

3 hours ago, ace said:

Have you taken your temperature lately? If so I t sounds a a lot like you might want to get on the phone with a doc. 

no, no thermometer here lmao

20 expired packs of ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet but no thermometer, u can tell this is the house of a bachelor y;

ill make ty buy me one today