1. 1. What's the best town fruit?

• Peach
    • Apple
    • Pear
    • Orange
    • Cherry
    • Coconut...wait, what?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/20 at 02:35 AM

Welcome!...come!

How can we help you today?...day?

Happy April, everyone! Time's are still a shaky and strange, but take a load off and remember to enjoy that spring time air! Put March behind ya, open those windows, and game on! flower;

Edited by chickadee

Title not animal crossing/10.

I'll probably hold off on FF7R. AC eats my time, Cold Steel 4 is finally announced stateside, so I'll be playing through Crossbell (using the less-than-stellar translation for Azure), then cold steel 3, then cold steel 4, and xenoblade on top of that and oh god why is every game I like a massive timesink why can't I just enjoy 15-20 hour blockbuster games like a normal person?

Playing Persona 5 Royal right now.

I don't like the new opening and normal battle music so far, since they don't hold a candle to the original in my opinion (I even prefer the original opening animation since it was so fun AND clever), but the new scenes, dialogue, and new "facial" animations make up for it. I also like some of the changed dungeon puzzles and battle mechanics too. By the time I get to the ending, I think this will still rank in my Top 5. Man, even though everyone also praises 4G too, it will be hard to top 5 and 5R in the direction the series is going. Who knows what the PS5 might have in store!

congrats on your buy but we don't use that term here and i know you know that, and I'm not gonna tell you publicly again

if i see you use it again as a joke or in a picture or whatever,  we're going to have a problem 

examine yourself and your actions and how they affect those around you and grow up

2 hours ago, chickadee said:

i miss all the fruit variety from new leaf; peaches are great but only the best when paired with lemons, because pink/yellow is an adorable color combo  kvhappy;

This is also a good flavor combination!