COVID-19 APOCALYPSE THREAD

EH_STEVE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good thing I've kept masking, still dodgin' the rona but they declared we're in Wave 6 now and just released last weeks numbers( daily average in brackets):

Cases - 5436 (776.57)

Hospitalizations - 91 (13)

Deaths - 24 (3.42)

do you remember when this first started and they were projecting like 3 million deaths from covid with zero precautions taken and conservatives were like WHAT THAT'S RIDICULOUS but based on this I think that would be pretty accurate

On 5/5/2022 at 8:12 PM, bel said:

do you remember when this first started and they were projecting like 3 million deaths from covid with zero precautions taken and conservatives were like WHAT THAT'S RIDICULOUS but based on this I think that would be pretty accurate

Probably more, to be honest… I understand that 1 million is the official verified number, but my understanding is that tracking has been difficult even at the best of times. So frankly… the real number is undoubtedly higher. 

For example, most places in the world seem to have not been paying the best attention to post-Covid deaths, many of which could have  easily happened exclusively as a result of complications from having just finished fighting Covid off (like sudden boughts with not-Covid-induced pneumonia)… I’m not sure why anyone would consider such deaths as actually independent from Covid.

So as far as I’m concerned, if we all really just let the chips fall where they would with zero interference, this could have easily devestated the entire human race all on its own.

Edited by DranSeasona
  • 4 weeks later...

Nothing like waking up this morning, feeling lethargic and like a noodle in pain.  Not sure if it's a cold, the flu or Covid, but I hate its viral ass. anhero; Fighting back hard. This piece of shit won't know what hit it. 

Annnd it's Covid. Fuck the person who gave it to us.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...