COVID-19 APOCALYPSE THREAD

EH_STEVE

13 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Can you catch Covid from clothes/bedsheets? I live in an apartment complex with shared laundry facilities, and was wandering what the best solution would be to do my laundry without infecting my neighbors...

It doesn't spread very easily via surfaces and they'd most likely have to directly be touching your clothes to get infected

you'd be a lot more likely to infect them from the moisture from your breath hanging in the air after being in the room

20 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Been having so (read too) many flare ups at work in different areas that today the word was sent out for masks for everyone regardless of vax status.

People dropping like flies... crazy..... luckily we had a slow day in my area today...but...  the alerts do get concerning at a certain level.

8 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

Glad to hear that you seem to be on the mend!

Main concern is that the bus that I usually take everyday is full of middle-school kids to the point where it's impossible to social distance properly. Going to try a different bus that leads to a different BART station, adding an additional stop to my commute.

>attempt to return to work because I've completed my ten days in quarantine

>offhandedly mention that I took a Dayquil this morning because I've been taking it all week and was under the impression that I'm supposed to keep taking it everyday until I run out

>apparently Dayquil interferes with the accuracy of COVID test results

>they send me home again

I'm too confused to be upset.psyduck;

1 minute ago, ace said:

I’ve been hacking my lungs out and have sinus congestion. Otherwise it’s no worse than any other cold I’ve had. Thanks Vax and Booster 

That's good to hear. Hope you don't get any complications.

I get boosted Sunday.