COVID-19 APOCALYPSE THREAD

EH_STEVE

There's a few movies that come out this week I wanna see and it is because of Ijits above that what is point when ppl either won't abide by safety, keep their distance or eat in the theatre. I have not ate in theatres in like 10yrs I knew one day what I build as habit will come in handy one day but I still won't go to the movies.

Stupid motherfuckers.

2 hours ago, devilsKnife said:

Screenshot_20200826-135415_Opera.thumb.jpg.5447fa7539a51b39389ee01d88a89ce3.jpg

shenanigans

Happy Gilmore GIFs | Gilmore, Player tees, Lee trevino

yeah i know. that's kind of the point. markup at movies is absurd, especially popcorn considering it's cheap as dirt to make.

hence the cost to benefit ratio of going to the movies in general making it a huge scam, even before the virus.

• 2 months later...

i forgot who but i seen hospital staff on twitter talkin about people are denying it's real even while they're hooked up to machines

and people you think would have sense are still visiting family and friends as if there's some kinda mental block when it comes to their own behavior

i've bout accepted you can't trust anybody at this point

14 hours ago, Pichi said:

i forgot who but i seen hospital staff on twitter talkin about people are denying it's real even while they're hooked up to machines

and people you think would have sense are still visiting family and friends as if there's some kinda mental block when it comes to their own behavior

I read that too. Sad.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:14 PM, Pichi said:

I still have people on my facebook timeline posting stuff like this.  If they don't believe the virus is "real" then they are responding to it with this kind of rhetoric:

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says '25,000 PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY FROM HUNGER WHICH IS OVER 9 MILLION A YEAR 22,000 PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY FROM POVERTY WHICH IS OVER 8 MILLION A YEAR BUT A VIRUS OUTBREAK WITH A RECOVERY RATE >99.97% WAS ENOUGH TO SHUTDOWN THE WORLD'

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'ME, WATCHING DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS PUT EVERYONE ON LOCKDOWN AND CURFEW. THIS, AFTER FOUR YEARS OF CALLING PRESIDENT TRUMP A DICTATOR.'

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'THE CDC CLAIMS THAT SMOKING IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 480,000 YEARLY DEATHS, INCLUDING 25, 25,000 FROM JUST SECONDHAND SMOKE YET, THE GOVERNMENT HAS NEVER FORCED ANYONE το STOP SMOKING το SAVE A LIFE so THEN WHY ARE YOU BEING FORCED TO WEAR A MASK?? STILL THINK THIS IS ABOUT 'SAVING LIVES'?'