COVID-19 APOCALYPSE THREAD

EH_STEVE

23 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

The UI phoneline service is too busy, that I can't get anything going. And it's sooooooooooooooo great their hours are 8-12. 

That's fine. It's not like I need answers. Or help. 

I had to go direct email.... and I have had apparently some issues still with everything going through and i stared first week of March.

1 hour ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Sending it through mail now. I called them at 8:00 AM. They said they were busy, despite I calling them when they started hours. 

Here is my surprised face :|

All joking aside, I've been trying to apply since the last week of February and thinking I was good on everything since the first week of March.  I had to have two separate and lengthy phone calls with them those weeks to crack into the system.  Every call and online check since that time has been fruitless till the last two weeks of time when I used their direct email contact and gpt a form email reply that was basically ...call us...   then less than a week after that I got contacted by one of their reps and I have been cleaning up and answering questions with data they entered at that time.  Hopefully I am on the road to actually getting deposits.

If you are in the US, my Stimulus deposited today so I would say check your online banking today.

Delaware here. So far there have been 30 deaths in the state and the governor has stated the lockdown will stick till May 15. At least I am still getting paid from my new job which is more directly with the University of Delaware but so far the boss said it may stop on the 31st of April so if we are still out then I'll have to collect unemployment for sometime. I have also since received my stimulus check so I got a fraction of that and let my pops handle the rest for bills and such.

image.thumb.png.0c9f0b1c5b68cb8f3b2a27176cfa6567.pngIf

This was found originally from a tweet I can't find for now that was a reply to a tweet about medical professionals in Colorado going out in the streets protesting against the protesters to open up America. 

Anyways I want to make this sign so madly and have it displayed as I drive around stupid people not wearing masks. 

Edited by "Casual Trash" Kirbys