COVID-19 APOCALYPSE THREAD

EH_STEVE

Twelfth case in NZ. High school student in Dunedin whose dad tested positive earlier.

Scary possibility that we're going to start seeing some community transmission in the next couple of days to a week. The culture here already has a lot of us self-isolating and social distancing, so hopefully we'll have a very flat curve.

Also, the stimulus package announced in Parliament today was incredible. Very thankful to have the government that we do right now.

I just watched any chance of getting out of my dead end job vaporize in front of me. On one hand I work in a supermarket so I won’t be losing anything, on the other hand I work in a supermarket so I’m going to get this disease

6 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Cineplex in Canada looks like it's closing

Forgot to report that because I thought when restaurants bard are not welcoming in-dining, that meant entertainment spaces like movie theaters. So either I missed that the first time or this was a few hours after restaurant and bar thing.