Archer Appreciation Day

In honor of the 3-13 Archer from Radiant Dawn, March 13 is dedicated to our favorite Archers from the Fire Emblem series. However, because Three Houses has a fucked up class system, anybody can be an Archer. Due to this, I will instead focus on characters from that game with an affinity for Bows.

Bernadetta_Heroes.png

First up is Bernadetta, our favorite hikikomori. In addition to her archery skills, her Budding Talent in Riding can eventually grant her the Pass skill, allowing her to walk through the frontlines to rain death upon whatever lurks behind them. She will also destroy you with Piranha Plant in Smash.

Ignatz_SRank.png

Next up is Ignatz, best boi of the Golden Deer. How can anyone not fall in love with this beautiful soul and his beautiful paintings? His bromance with Raphael is among the best supports in the game.

Shamir_Portrait.png

Finally, there's Shamir. Following Niles and Leon's footsteps of LGBT representation, she and Catherine form possibly the gayest pairing that doesn't involve Byleth or one of the House Leaders. 

So, who are your favorite Archers?

Ouch, highlighting archers in Three Houses and not even mentioning Ashe. Ignatz has had quite mediocre stat gains in my current Golden Deer playthrough so I decided to just try him as a dancer which has really only further spread out his average stats but at least he has some utility now. Bernie was great in my Black Eagles playthrough though.

Rebecca is repeatedly strength blessed in my FE7 playthroughs for some reason so she gets my vote
So is Florina, who hit the strength cap several levels before promotion in my last playthrough somehow, the absolute goddess

12 hours ago, Pichi said:

Rebecca is repeatedly strength blessed in my FE7 playthroughs for some reason so she gets my vote
So is Florina, who hit the strength cap several levels before promotion in my last playthrough somehow, the absolute goddess

*readies bow* We don't talk about fliers in this neck of the woods. 

But, I guess my second favorite archer would be Shinnon. Even though he's a bit of a jerk in Path of Radiance and the means to recruit him in that game is STOOPID.