Nintendo Download: Animal Crossing: New Horizons Heads to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!

Switch_LAMULANA_screen_02.jpg?download=1

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • LA-MULANA – Your destiny awaits in La-Mulana! Take control of archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi and navigate through puzzles, traps and deadly Guardians in order to claim the Secret Treasure of Life. You’ll need sharp wits, quick reflexes and, most importantly, all the courage you can muster. Will you succeed in unraveling the secrets of La-Mulana, or will you fall victim to the dangers that surround you? La-Mulana will be available on March 17.
    • LA-MULANA 2 – Renowned archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi has gone missing, and only his daughter Lumisa can find him! Enter Eg-Lana, an upside-down version of the legendary ruins of La-Mulana. Think fast, act fast and whip hard in order to overcome dangerous traps and elaborate puzzles in your quest to uncover unfathomable secrets. What will you find at the end of your journey: triumph, or defeat? La-Mulana 2 will be available on March 17.
  • Nintendo Mobile
    • Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Island Excursion Invite Event – Fans can prepare for the release of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for the Nintendo Switch system with the newly added Island Excursion Invite event in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game* for smartphone devices. From now until April 1 at 10:59 p.m. PT, players can get an early taste of that relaxing island lifestyle with special in-game events themed after Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Participate in Nook Inc.’s Fishing Tourney to earn in-game rewards for your campsite, catch some crawly critters featured in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and craft stylish island-themed wall and flooring décor, among many fun themed activities.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:

Boy oh boy, I do not like the new Nintendo website design. The images simply aren't loading- and that assumes the page even loads. A number of those links go to a  "Whoops" page featuring a picture of Wario. 

Hopefully they figure this design out sooner rather than later, because it's not a good look. 

11 minutes ago, blcdude1 said:

Boy oh boy, I do not like the new Nintendo website design. The images simply aren't loading- and that assumes the page even loads. A number of those links go to a  "Whoops" page featuring a picture of Wario. 

Hopefully they figure this design out sooner rather than later, because it's not a good look. 

Direct incoming... they gotta update the images LOL.

I do wonder how many people actually view these pages on Nintendo's website. 

For example, I've never heard of This Strange Realm Of Mine before. I have no idea what it is, and one hopes clicking the link would bring me a working page on the Nintendo website to clarify. It doesn't, just whoops. Same with Kiki Kai Kai. 

Now, looking it up elsewhere, This Strange Realm of Mine doesn't look like my cup of tea, but Kiki Kai Kai is a Pocky & Rocky game, and I had no idea. I've played a couple Pocky & Rocky titles, they're good stuff, but I've never played the original. 

4 hours ago, blcdude1 said:

The only thing that is new is the page of the game you load up, like loading up the games to click on is the same. I do see the broken links, never saw that before. (not sure if it has to do with new game page layout) Also, just like the eShop on Switch being slow to navigate what you may be looking for specifically, that could be why link are not loading properly on the website. That has always been a thing with that layout since the 3DS eShop days.