LEGO ✕ Super Mario | 🏁LEGO X Mario Kart - 2025

Well I think it is novel to have those signature sound effect and Mario high pitch sounds.

Is it ridiculous to advertise LEGO Mario just jumping around, yes but what else where they gonna do if that is what Mario does. That and kids don't care and most commercials for figurine toys is the doing same thing. Don't underestimate the imagination of  achild, they can sit in a cardboard box and blast off into outer space as a rocket!y;

11 hours ago, purple_beard said:

The comments on this article are a bunch of adults complaining because a kids' toy doesn't appeal to them... This makes me feel an emotion, but I don't want to think about it long enough to figure out which it is.

• Chrom featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

In Canada the starter set is $79.99 and I want to get them all but I'll start with the starter if I can as the page to PO this set does not exist when I go to that part of the LEGO webiste.

My Nephew turns 7 years old in August and he loves Super Mario more than me so this the perfect gift for him and me too cause my b-day is August too. So yeah this will be great if I can PO the damn thing.

I was able to PO the starter set for BBY.

Apparently the LEGO website got swamped with ppl and why the LEGO Mario page didn't exist. The set looks small to me but I', not turning 7 years old in August. If the Bowser set wasn't so expensive, I'd get but that but that and the expansion Piranha Plant one but they are not up or whatever. Also that expansion set looks even smaller than the starter to but at least it is cheap.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really wish you could buy LEGO Mario separately and then whatever sets you want. Being forced to get the starter set at $70 just to get LEGO Mario sucks (I know lego is pricey, but still). I just know this is going to be SUPER hard to find when it comes out and scalped up the ass. :(  Also, I wonder how many parents are going buy one of these sets not know you need LEGO Mario, which is only available in the $70 starter set?

Edited by alienboyva