1. 1. Best Belmont?

• Simon
    • Trevor
    • Christopher
    • Richter
    • Juste
    • Julius
    • Sonia

I keep having scares that fizzle out. It's hard to tell because I already have sinus issues that make me cough a lot, and so combined with any day I feel shitty, it's hard to not be slightly paranoid. It's fully possible that I caught it but have indiscernible symptoms. who knows

Getting close to completing the Alola dex in Moon - just need Sivally,Neceozma, and.... im not entirely sure how im going to go about Solgaleo, though... if i have any legendaries to spare in X, i could just do that, since I don’t have any in bank

No other ideas other than that

Think im done organizing recipes... just not sure how im going about downsizing and clearing out recipes... i have way too many as it is

And finally got back to playing Child of Light since it’s been quite awhile since last time i played-  had to look up how to get by that Gryphon boss, so finally past that yesterday ... now i have another boss to deal with almost had it beaten the first time with just the minions left, but ended up getting wiped out...

So been doing some level grinding and probably will have to go back to YouTube... again. Because im not really sure what im doing -

And couple days ago finally finished Season 1 - granted there’s 2 other seasons, think I’ll take a break and watch something else... once i find something to watch, that is

Granted its proving difficult to find some earlier series on streaming services, so might have to revise my plan and go a bit further ahead for later series

But looks like LEGO Marvel Superheros is getting close to done downloading- at 87% and 15 hours, 8 minutes remaining so that’s going to be done sometime tonight 

Edited by Shadow118

i haven't slept all night y;

after a second update from ryujinx, animal crossing is now relatively playable on emulator so i can finally play it.
i posted a bit more about that in the game thread.
idk why i'm still up though since i closed it hours ago...

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

i think the matter of coffins and such is a relatively modern thing. natural burial means decomposition.

Yeah prehistory would not have had much in way of boxes to put our dead in, and likely cremation in a lot of cases was common, too.

Bear in mind that we’re living in a pretty densely populated time compared to basically any other era, so these problems are mostly cropping up now. People have been quietly relocating the dead to larger or more convenient spaces for centuries too.

But different parts of the world deal with death rites differently anyway, and even now not everyone is buried six feet under in a box. But I know for sure my local cemeteries still have room... and other options (again, cremation, mass mausoleum spaces, etc.).