1. 1. Best Belmont?

• Simon
    • Trevor
    • Christopher
    • Richter
    • Juste
    • Julius
    • Sonia

Seems like with Animal Crossing go live in Europe, more details are coming out and it seems like the couch coop is.... well, limited. So, as expected, I'll be chewing through Xenosaga whenever Davy is playing Animal Crossing.

And we'll call our island Crossbell unless we're hit with inspiration in the next 9.5 hours.

10 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

I would like to share with everyone here that Sarah having a Switch makes me happy, and seeing her face on my friends list has improved my Switch user experience. That is all, thank you.

th-thank you ;___; it so wonderful and i'd like to thank the academy and joey and my mom and *rambles on*

and obviously my spouse for buying it for us while i continue to be a leech on canada's society 

we're downloading NH right now! i'm so excited to play with everyone!!

My work closed for the next two weeks.  My lifestyle has not changed at all because I'm a recluse who only leaves the house to work and shop.  I think on an individual level I'm going to manage this just fine if it doesn't go longer than a few months. y;

I'm only not at work because I took PTO for a couple days. I'm glad because work has become a circus show. Tomorrow I'll be jumping into New Horizons, but first we have to deliver a copy to my girlfriend's mom. I also need to update her game, and it can only be done by making my phone a mobile hotspot... I really hope the update is small.

Wow! I've heard of GS doing some shitty things, but this is a new low, even for them (They're really desperate aren't they?)! This makes me want to cancel my AC:NH pre-order, but at this point, I just want the damn game in physical form.

Now I'm kinda scared that I have to go out to my local GS tomorrow. :( 

Edited by alienboyva

Oh yeah I forgot he starts later. y;

Hopefully he'll pave the way for good changes after he joins. In these uncertain times I'd rather GS have more elegant solutions to maintaining business while also not risking public health. Just staying open like nothing can't happen doesn't seem like the best way to handle big launches... Selling Doom Eternal early is a good move but I don't think that's all they can do.

Today I tried to resume Xenosaga after putting it off for the past three years, only to discover that my TV somehow causes PS2 games to chop off the edges of the screen. As a result, I couldn't see the party's health bars while fighting a boss with multiple AOE attacks, coupled with having completely forgotten how the battle system works. At this rate, I might as well just watch the cutscenes on Youtube.

After all this time im almost done with the Alola dex - just need to work on evolving Sivally and Cosmogs evolution,Solgaleo and Necrozma

Unfortunately Type:Null is one of those Pokemon that require Happiness to evolve, so... that's going to be annoying - not sure how i'll go about Solgaleo though.... probably will just Master Ball Necrozma though since i still have it

And so far eliminated another chunk of my list to 3,915 in my to watch list... so that's progress at least

And since maybe last Saturday been binge watching Kyou kara Maou!/(King From Now On!) when i can since last week..... 7 episodes left currently of S1

Not sure if it was the best choice of Anime to continue with, but it's something at least, and helping pass the time somewhat

Last weekend i bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition  - that was getting close to done downloading but some kind of connection error happened cancelling it and ended up having to start over again..... this is going to take days

Did finish off the main game of Shante Half Genie Hero - not 100% though, haven't touched the other modes, and played a bit more of Sonic Mania.... still can't do the 3rd Emerald Special stage annoyingly

Been getting a large amount of recipe sorting and organizing done at least - so it's been keeping me occupied at least with things being closed for this week and throughout next...

Kind of irritating being cooped up in here..... and that's coming from someone who prefers to staying inside over going out most of the time....