1. 1. Best Belmont?

• Simon
    • Trevor
    • Christopher
    • Richter
    • Juste
    • Julius
    • Sonia

if I am eventually able to get it down the road, I might get the Japanese version instead, since the Switch has no region lock.
Would want to see if it's possible to connect to people outside Japan, though.
My Japanese New Leaf town is just called などなど :v

Edited by Pichi

Beat Xenogears. Now back to the imminent struggle of "what to play" before Animal Crossing on Friday.

I'd like a short (~10-15 hour) RPG, but like the only games to come to mind is Ys and I'd like something I could play on the Switch or Vita instead because playing in bed is comfy. I mean, yes, a few Ys games are on the Vita, but I own them all on the PC so would rather not pay for them again.

54 minutes ago, Zora von Genbu said:

Beat Xenogears. Now back to the imminent struggle of "what to play" before Animal Crossing on Friday.

I'd like a short (~10-15 hour) RPG, but like the only games to come to mind is Ys and I'd like something I could play on the Switch or Vita instead because playing in bed is comfy. I mean, yes, a few Ys games are on the Vita, but I own them all on the PC so would rather not pay for them again.

SteamWorld Quest is only about 15 hours long; it's a card-based RPG and the card mechanics are varied enough to be interesting but not so elaborate that you waste tons of time poring over your deck. Child of Light isn't very long either (maybe you've played it before, it came out like six years ago). Both are available on the Switch.

42 minutes ago, Zora von Genbu said:

Hashtag Effie might work if you blaze through the story and ignore all the sidequests.

Me right now:

Okay two games are releasing that I've been waiting for but I only can buy one with money. Do I get:

A game about piloting mechs with anime women that also are mech pilots from a series that I love and been waiting for months to come out.

A game about living with animals, living with debts owned by a raccoon dog, and making my own island from a series that I love and been waiting for months to come out. 

Edited by Kirbymeister2
1 hour ago, Zora von Genbu said:

It's been ages since I played this one, but Parasite Eve was a unique RPG/Survival Horror experience from the PS1 days. What a night at the opera!

It and its two sequels are available on the Vita, though I've only ever played the original, and that was back on the PS1. 

murder by numbers is really fun so far, really glad i picked it up

the controls are a little slow for how fast i am but its easy to adjust to and the fact that there's very little timed puzzles is really nice 

i hope there's more games like this in the future, picross fits into the genre pretty well i think flower;