• Simon
    • Trevor
    • Christopher
    • Richter
    • Juste
    • Julius
    • Sonia

Just now, Ares said:

Nah, I basically committed to xenogears and will hopefully beat that before AC comes out, with a mix of splatoon/smash/SMM2 to fill any remaining time.

FUCK, you just reminded me that I never finished Xenosaga after Breath of the Wild came out!

Almost done with the Alola Dex

Just need the Eeveelutions, Type:Null/Syvally, the Tapus,Necrozma, Sogaleo... Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails,Scizor...

Working on Starmie,Garchomp,Vanillish/Vanilluxe,Dragonite, currently..

The trades ive gotten in the past and the GTS have been extremely useful - wasn’t expecting a high leveled Turtonator or Dhelmise in return for a couple of them, but hopefully the Pokémon i traded over will be of use

Transferred over some of them that are somewhat... difficult to evolve/find, so just ended up doing it the easy way

Granted I somehow managed to get Lucario through Riolu SOS with it’s Hidden Ability... unfortunately it’s male, so might be somewhat unlucky on that

Aside from that, getting close to 100% Pokédex finally

I am praying to God that:

- I can still go to my onsite courses at school despite the hysteria

- I can still go to school online with the hysteria

- None of my classes don't get cancelled right in the middle so I would have to repeat them over again while my friends have no way of transferring to other schools. 

Wish the best for me right now.