• Trevor
    • Christopher
    • Richter
    • Juste
    • Julius
    • Sonia

• Chrom pinned this topic
11 hours ago, chickadee said:

sorry but you have 24 hours to rename this something animal crossing related, i dont make the rules

but animal crossing will be the only topic of discussion for april, may, june, july, august, se

15 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

With Spring coming up, how can I tell whether I have Corona Virus, or just ordinary seasonal allergies?

Well from what I researched with Corona Virus at the WHO website, are you old or do you high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes, unhealthy, not covering your mouth the correct way with the arm, and not washing your hands?

If so you might likely have it. 

Edited by Kirbymeister2
13 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

With Spring coming up, how can I tell whether I have Corona Virus, or just ordinary seasonal allergies?

get tested

the only way to EVER know what you have, regardless of what it is, is to be properly tested for it y; either way, you should be always practicing good hygiene and ensuring you're doing your best to not make it worse for others if you have to be out and about 

2 minutes ago, ace said:

For the love of all that is holy 

WASH YO FUCKIN HANDS YOU FILTHY GREMLINS. 

COVER YOUR COUGH

DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE 

And you should be alright. 

and don’t waste money on face masks, they won’t do anything for you. 

Yeah, it's spread the same was the flu. If you can avoid the flu, you can avoid this.

2 minutes ago, ace said:

and don’t waste money on face masks, they won’t do anything for you. 

that's not necessarily true educate;  you should probably wear a mask if you think you're sick or are definitely sick in some way as courtesy to the people around you

saying they won't do anything is lowballing it, and being prepared and protected is important flower;