Sign in to follow this  
Vector

Why is the next Direct taking so long?

That may be true and regardless where rumors sit with one coming the end of this month, I doubt to a reasonable degree that whoever tested positive Coronavirus at NOA are the ones who work on the directs.

With all the hysteria going on it easy to point to things as coincidences and this is not being ignorant of the fact could be true and it is someone who works on the directs or to be hopeful that it isn't. At the end of the day the only thing NOA is involves themselves with translator and minor editing. Most of the work is done at NCL and like everywhere else they most likely have precautions in case that their place of employment.

In times like this prepared or not it is best to remain calm, follow the guidelines and handle each situation as they come. Trying to predict what actions to take could be disastrous when it's important for all to be on the same page as precaution and prevention.

Hmm... am I losing all sense when it comes to direct heads up occur?

Outside the rumor and the situation in the world, if a direct was to come out this week, like Thursday it would be announced today or the lasted the day before. I'll even say it could come out Friday so we might hear the drop on Thursday.

With Nintendo annual financial meeting at the end of this month, besides answering investors question about Nintendo future outlook for 2020, a direct would help paint that picture a little better? I wouldn't be think of this if it wasn't April next month and they have that meeting next week.

We have direct in April but unless I was wrong we had one some months before. This will be a first I believe we have direct this late in the year to start the year?

I wonder what is really up?

4 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

We got what we wanted. 

... And it wasn’t much really. Except ports and remasters.

Wait, did I miss something?

5 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

... And it still wasn't the direct that 1st party fans wanted, but I'm fine with this for now, given the circumstances.

Same here. It's not that I wanted nor expected more 1st party titles but outside the situation of the world; game dates were shown even tho they are ports of games ppl already probably own, its coming to Switch and the option is there to purchase it there, if you like.

1 hour ago, Ridley Prime said:

... And it still wasn't the direct that 1st party fans wanted, but I'm fine with this for now, given the circumstances.

Hey, it's better than not having one right?