Routine Political Dystopia 2021 Edition

April

trump also has like 20 years on herman cain and like 5 other health complications and he eats nothing but mcdonalds and doesn't believe in exercising lol

I was feeling sympathetic for him but when I saw him on the stairs trying to act strong and he's talking about how you shouldn't let the virus dominate you and he made a huge show of taking the mask off, omg

he's trying to project this ubermensch image but he looked like he was in visible pain just trying to breathe

1 hour ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

And what he’s doing is endangering others since he has it. The heck is he thinking?!

Nothing. He thinks only of himself, not caring that he's putting so many others at risk.

(Sorry for the double post, copying isn't showing up.)

My registration has officially been processed for Texas. Was a bit worried about that since I had to rely on mailing it.

Anyway, I'll have to go to a polling place (during early voting) because, lmao, Texas doesn't allow absentee voting especially during a pandemic, but given Texas flipping isn't out of the question, I'll do my part. Even if it's probably just voting D all the way down. y;

Edited by Zora