Shantae Pop announced

EH_STEVE

I really wish I hadn’t gotten into buying Pops, but I’m a sucker for collectibles and the minimalistic art style. It’s a good thing there’s no Nintendo ones, besides the Pokémon ones. 

The Shantae, Pichu, and Vulpix ones look good for Pops. But I really have to stop collecting these damn things, running out of room to actually display them.

Funko Pops are eldritch abominations that only exist because Funko has access to every license known to man. Though I appreciate that they at least bothered to pose Shantae, that featureless face and those soulless Coraline eyes are impossible for me to ignore. Besudes, there are better options for Shantae fans.

Edited by Laclipsey
19 hours ago, The Albraskan said:

I really wish I hadn’t gotten into buying Pops, but I’m a sucker for collectibles and the minimalistic art style. It’s a good thing there’s no Nintendo ones, besides the Pokémon ones. 

The Shantae, Pichu, and Vulpix ones look good for Pops. But I really have to stop collecting these damn things, running out of room to actually display them.

I'd actually be pretty down for Pops from other Nintendo franchises.

• Chrom featured this topic