• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

i'm to the point where i wanna just take out a huge loan and fix all my teeth and once and be 'done with it', so to speak

the dental plan at my last job was so shit it wasn't even worth paying into y; there's so many better options than real insurance at this point, at least in the states but there don't seem to be as many options here from what i've seen

27 minutes ago, chickadee said:

i'm to the point where i wanna just take out a huge loan and fix all my teeth and once and be 'done with it', so to speak

the dental plan at my last job was so shit it wasn't even worth paying into y; there's so many better options than real insurance at this point, at least in the states but there don't seem to be as many options here from what i've seen

For Canada I suppose it depends on a lot of things, I mean I have pretty good coverage right now but they still look for every possible way to say no, even if it’s pretty clear they should be paying at least some of it.

Since we’re a country that loves monopolies (or near monopolies) it can be hard to push back on some things, but overall my family is in a good place for coverage.

gum disease is linked to a ton of different health issues in later years. not good to act flippant about.
https://www.perio.org/consumer/gum-disease-and-other-diseases
it's been ages for me too and i know i have at least one tooth with definite cavities. loads of spots in other places.
either my wisdom teeth or something caused my molars (well everything past my canines) to angle inwards sometimes in the last 5 years.
shit's scary

Edited by Pichi

earlier i unplugged the mouse and when i plugged it back in, the internet and keyboard went out simultaneously and i've honestly never been more baffled but at this point its just kinda hilarious bc if i hadnt seen it happen myself i wouldnt even believe it 

computers are fun and definitely not annoying ever

2 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

I want to get back around to finishing Sekiro but holy hell it's just grabbed me significantly less than any other From Software game so far.

I got up to the guardian ape and that’s kinda where I had enough of it. I can see the hard work that went into it and I can appreciate the quality but it’s so not what I wanted from a Fromsoft game.