• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

Been replaying Final Fantasy X for the third time, first time with the international edition. This game does weird things to people. People including myself really like this game, but I think we forget how terrible the camera work and animation is for cutscenes. Like, who can defend Tidus and his behaviour? Not to mention the almost nonexistant character development outside of Yuna. Wakka gets only a gentle slap on the wrist for his racist behaviour. It's really bizarre. The game is still incredibly fun and the music is great. I could see myself one day putting in the time for the platinum. I kinda hope the game receives a remake. I think the world and concept of Spira is really great, it just didn't reach it's full potential.

Not sure what I'll play afterwards with AC and FFVII coming in less than two months.

I have almost 300 hours of PTO at work, and the idea of doing some travelling sounds nice. I'd like to revisit some places I've lived before. I've even thought of travelling to the east to Idaho and Montana. Only problem is I don't like driving where I haven't before. It's stressful. The alternatives of taking a train takes literal days and planes don't have the satisfaction of the journey getting to your destination.

Remember back in the olden days when you'd have trouble beating a boss in a game, so you'd look up a guide on GameFAQs, only to accidentally scroll down too far and be greeted with something like "After the fight, you'll be treated to a cutscene, where so-and-so is revealed to be what's-his-name's father"?

Fucking hated that shit.

8 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Remember back in the olden days when you'd have trouble beating a boss in a game, so you'd look up a guide on GameFAQs, only to accidentally scroll down too far and be greeted with something like "After the fight, you'll be treated to a cutscene, where so-and-so is revealed to be what's-his-name's father"?

Fucking hated that shit.

I love it when I can find an online guide in HTML5. It's infinitely better than the old days of trying to parse through someone's .txt file of a guide.

I need to pick up Rune Factory 4 again. I've been playing it on-and-off for the past three years.

I decided to round off my 3DS collection with a few games including Story of Seasons. To complete the collection, the last game to be added will be Yoshi's New Island.

The weather for the upcoming week is looking promising so far 😀

At least as of now it looks like the temperatures are going to warm up...  40s and up for the most part, and looks like 60 this Sunday and no snow, either - bit of rain, though

Right now it’s looking pretty good - granted, could always change...

Just the type of weather I’ve been waiting for.... 

Can’t wait for warmer Spring weather to finally come around and be able to wear looser clothing again

Couple nights ago finally found the last four Zygarde cells i needed, so that’s bloody done

Now just need to work on completing the rest of the Pokédex....

I think that might be it for Moon after that...

then Ultra Moon will have to be officially started at some point...

Though i still haven’t gotten around to buying Alpha Sapphire.. really should get around to that..