• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

4 hours ago, Ares said:

XC2 updates: I got KOS-MOS. Basically just need to do any quests that start in the final chapter, then beat the game.

Will do NG+, but mostly as a way to access ng+ features eying challenge mode. It'll probably be a beeline through the story.

Who's the best Blade husbandou?

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

yeah. it's 5 hours longer than it needs be and 5x as expensive because i live out of the way but that's how it goes when there's no good public transportation efforts or any competition i guess :v

im so fed up w the lack of functional public transit in america lmfao its so ridiculous 

big auto is real and they want you to suffer or buy a car!! i hate it!!

The bus systems here in the Bay Area are fairly reliable.

BART, on the other hand, is running on 50-year-old equipment that’s constantly breaking down and being replaced. And they keep trying to stretch it out by building new stations in the Silicon Valley area instead of fixing the ones that already exist.

Bruh, if you’re rich enough to live in Silicon Valley, why the fuck would you want to travel to a shithole like the rest of the Bay Area? theydonothing;

Inter-city public transportation is usually at least somewhat serviceable. I've never lived in the boonies or anything so there's always at least been a city bus system.
Once you wanna go somewhere else, though, you're pretty much screwed. And just commuting in regular cities on a bike or something is a nightmare because of how fucking far apart everything is because boomers all wanted to live in excluded suburbs and make everything a pain in the ass. Inefficiency and problems due to sprawl costs extra trillions of dollars, pollutes the environment more, makes walking a completely unviable option for most things. It's just sad lol

Aside from the large list of things on Myanimelist, have quite a few things on Netflix,Hulu, Crunchyroll and Amazon i still haven’t gotten to watching and have no idea where to start on anything.......

I procrastinate and am indecisive way too much with these type of things

Really need to get around to getting things watched and knocked off...

A few potential starting options:

1. The first show you added to your list: If you've been sitting on one awhile, you might as well stop incubating that egg and hatch it already. 

2. The oldest show on your list: Is that show older than you are? Watch it already, it's only getting older! 

3. A short show: 4,315 shows is a lot. If you watch a 200 episode anime, it reduces that number two 4,314. If you watch a two episode anime, it also reduces that number to 4,314. There are a bunch of two or three episode OVAs out there, as well as a number of movies, and quite a few of them are good. Watching a few of them will get that ball rolling. 

4. Random: I just googled random anime, and there is literally site called randomanime.org that lets you generate an anime at random. Generate until you get one on your list, and run with it.

5. Screw it, just watch Welcome to the NHK: It's good!

6. Let Tyranogre decide: Do it. 

Looks like it’s going to dip down to the 30s in midweek and then go back to the 40s and up

Hopefully that means winter’s going to finally fuck off for warmer Spring weather to come around soon

______

And although i went through a list of zygarde cores/cells off Serebii that i was miising, im somehow still missing 4

..... going through the list again is going to be annoying..

.... now which of these 4 damned thing am I missing....,?

_______

Recently noticed that Myanimelist has a way to sort out anime by starting date...

That... will be of useful for me...

I assume...