• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

2 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Up to 4,315 entries now in myanimelist plan to watch list....

The fuck do i even start with this list.......?

pick ones that you actually want to watch???
i guarantee a huge portion of those four thousand are either not all that interesting to you or widely considered mediocre
good anime isn't the norm. surely you don't want to spend most of your life consuming garbage.
add the ones you actually care about to a numbered list, use random.org, and have a blast lol

2 hours ago, chickadee said:

i just had two blood moons in a row in one night in botw; apparently not a super rare issue but the first time i've encountered it matty; spooky....

They’re meant to “reset” the world so the game doesn’t eventually run out of resources to farm.

Did you kill a particularly large number of enemies between the two Blood Moons?

23 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

They’re meant to “reset” the world so the game doesn’t eventually run out of resources to farm.

Did you kill a particularly large number of enemies between the two Blood Moons?

i know what they're for, i'm saying i had one at 12am and then another at 12:35am and that's not how it works y; but for what its worth, i killed absolutely nothing lmao

its just a weird bug is all! 

13 minutes ago, Pichi said:

i heard it was caused by two different things that can cause them but i don't remember the details

general passage of time, killing a buncha shit, or by removing 'resources' from the world all add into how fast it appears but its all pretty vague in the specifics from what i understand 

13 hours ago, Pichi said:

pick ones that you actually want to watch???
i guarantee a huge portion of those four thousand are either not all that interesting to you or widely considered mediocre
good anime isn't the norm. surely you don't want to spend most of your life consuming garbage.
add the ones you actually care about to a numbered list, use random.org, and have a blast lol

perhaps I won’t be interested in all of them, true - but ive tended to add whatever anime that catches to the list that catches my interest 

If I don’t, well... I’ll probably completely forget and i doubt will end up remembering any of them at all

... well, ill go though them and figure out where to start at some point

1 minute ago, Ares said:

I never realized XC2's Mythra was such a huge fan of courage, she keeps going on about turning her dreams into reality.

Anyway, got myself deep into xenoblade 2. Got every gacha blade I currently can sans KOS-MOS. Any tips for getting the android?

If you have any commons with Luck modifiers, equip them.

Are you at the point in the story where Rex's menu portrait changes? If so, you can have him equip Blades that are otherwise locked to other characters (i.e. Dromarch, Brighid, Pandoria), allowing said characters to free up space for another Luck-boosting commons.

Other than that, use a shit ton of Justice boosters.

Unrelated, but here, have a shitpost:

11 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

If you have any commons with Luck modifiers, equip them.

Are you at the point in the story where Rex's menu portrait changes? If so, you can have him equip Blades that are otherwise locked to other characters (i.e. Dromarch, Brighid, Pandoria), allowing said characters to free up space for another Luck-boosting commons.

Other than that, use a shit ton of Justice boosters.

Unrelated, but here, have a shitpost:

Yep, reached that point in the game. Currently near the start of chapter 9.

And yeah, Zeke is my blade dumping ground has a 17%, 18%, and 19% luck modifiers commons.

12 hours ago, Young P said:

Clearly a feature, not a bug theydonothing;

I know I'm dating myself here, but I'm getting Take Me Out flashbacks. 

17 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Up to 4,315 entries now in myanimelist plan to watch list....

The fuck do i even start with this list.......?

Random Number Generator. I assume that list is numbered, so hop on over to random.org, set the parameters to between 1 and 4,315, and start with whatever comes up. 

But I warn you, the RNG Gods can be quite cruel at times.