• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

My issue with it kind of shows the progression From's had with their flagship games.  DkS and its ilk were very much ARPGs with builds and loads of stats but the gameplay is the least-polished and the story is obtuse as Hell.  Bloodborne's narrative was fleshed out a bit more by comparison while its combat mechanics and game systems drifted more towards an action game.  Sekiro is a full-on action game with tight mechanics and a good emphasis on its plot and world.

By comparison Sekiro's combat feels a lot more linear and inflexible in what it wants you to do or how to approach the game, on top of the RPG mechanics being super stripped back kind of robbing me of any feeling of progression in the game's mechanics opening up more.  The game only expects you to play it in a specific way and even if it's super well-made it feels stale after a bit.

I didn't go to the dentist for almost 12 years. Then I found one that will sedate you for any procedure (including check-ups) and I have 100% coverage up to $2000 a year, so I waltzed in and was like "My teeth are probably fucked, I'm terrified of the dentist, and I've got excellent insurance. I want you to knock me out, and fix me up!"

No cavities, no issues. I don't need sedation anymore and actually enjoy the dentist. I go 3 times a year.