• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

29 minutes ago, chickadee said:

keyboard continues to have a mind of its own and really loves just pressing the C key repeatedly, if it decides to work at all

truly computer troubleshooting is the worst of all

did something get spilled on it? sounds like a short.
for a while i had a keyboard that constantly spammed the + key on the numpad
somebody in my stream chat at the time told me it was just giving me positive vibes lmao

3 minutes ago, Pichi said:

somebody in my stream chat at the time told me it was just giving me positive vibes lmao

its not a short; the keyboard works fine on every profile but mine and even on mine sometimes its totally fine

the mouse is fuckin up too but only occasionally and even the on screen keyboard messes up in the same way

theres not really any consistency y;

3 hours ago, Pichi said:

The weird thing is that it was doing the same thing when I tried the onscreen keyboard, I legit have no idea 

so apparently my plan for killing time until animal crossing involves finally finishing xenoblade 2 and maybe doing silver snow (w/ DLC characters) on Fire Emblem 3H. Not sure how I'll approach silver snow, but thinking I'll use all five DLC characters (ashen wolves+Anna) and probably choose one from each house (so Seteth, Ashe, Lysithea, and Linhardt probably).

But going back to xenoblade 2, I'm liking the game a lot now that I'm getting deep into it, but dear zanza I hate the gacha. Or, rather, the fact so many field skills require having the right combination of rare blades, making navigation off the beaten feel like a metroidvania except the tool you'll need will just decide to show up anytime between now and the next ten hours. I'm enjoying the game otherwise, though, but probably won't bother with more than one playthrough (and I'll get around to Torna sometime after Animal Crossing probably).

1 minute ago, Ares said:

so apparently my plan for killing time until animal crossing involves finally finishing xenoblade 2 and maybe doing silver snow (w/ DLC characters) on Fire Emblem 3H. Not sure how I'll approach silver snow, but thinking I'll use all five DLC characters (ashen wolves+Anna) and probably choose one from each house (so Seteth, Ashe, Lysithea, and Linhardt probably).

But going back to xenoblade 2, I'm liking the game a lot now that I'm getting deep into it, but dear zanza I hate the gacha. Or, rather, the fact so many field skills require having the right combination of rare blades, making navigation off the beaten feel like a metroidvania except the tool you'll need will just decide to show up anytime between now and the next ten hours. I'm enjoying the game otherwise, though, but probably won't bother with more than one playthrough (and I'll get around to Torna sometime after Animal Crossing probably).

If it helps, there are a few guaranteed Rare blades that can be accessed during the main story, plus two more from the DLC.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

If it helps, there are a few guaranteed Rare blades that can be accessed during the main story, plus two more from the DLC.

I've gotten a few of them iirc. I still need to open the divine core crystal thingy.

And yeah, I have the DLC because davy wanted to play Torna, and we basically share the Switch now lol.