• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile
    • Treekco
    • Torchic
    • Mudkip
    • Skitty

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 07:01 AM

32 minutes ago, Pichi said:

what rank are you? i've been looking for people to play with and keep it low-key. i'm in promos but should land in silver and get back up to gold rapidly, unless i lose a ton of matches randomly

i'm 2-3 in placements but should probably land around silver 2 or 1.  I don't really play ranked but I last season I went from bronze 1 to gold 2 in about 100 games.  The only reason I didn't make it into plat is I just don't really play ranked enough.

2 minutes ago, Edie Napier said:

i'm 2-3 in placements but should probably land around silver 2 or 1.  I don't really play ranked but I last season I went from bronze 1 to gold 2 in about 100 games.  The only reason I didn't make it into plat is I just don't really play ranked enough.

what roles you play? hmu if you want. my discord is in my profile if you use that. i jungle mostly

I've gotten back into it after years. My heyday was 2010-2012 mostly. I get back into it for a little while every few years though. Season 10 is actually solid fun with all the crazy dragon shit and the games being pretty fast.

Just now, Edie Napier said:

I fill and have mained every role at some point in time, but mostly I'm a top player because I like having no influence over the game theydonothing;

sure. if you don't have disco i'm also Pichi on League

It could easily be shitposting, yeah, but I feel like the ratio of effort to the actual attention it's gotten is way too low. Seems like too much effort for a shitpost with such little chance of people actually noticing it other than the average headass Nintendo tweet reply guy.
If it's shitposting, it's truly high art.

Edited by Pichi
8 hours ago, ace said:

It has to be someone shitposting right? 

This is a legitimate possibility. The account it is coming from joined Twitter in July 2019, isn't following anyone and has zero followers. This is also the account's only tweet. 

Years ago, Stone Cold Steve Austin had a t-shirt that said "Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave." This is kind of like that in tweet form. Take an unused account. drop a tweet to stir some shit, and watch what happens.